May 30, 2011

"The Anime of Ani-Mii"

“The Anime of Ani-Mii” is the story of a japanese high school girl named Ani (pronounced Annie) Unfortunately portraying me, but at the same time, appearing animated as Ani. Hence her name being ‘Ani-Mii’...

She is a sleepless bipolar fe-male (a clever combination of a lesbian with insomnia living inside a heterosexual she-male with the characteristics of a female) disguised as what they believe her to be… A ‘Hermaphrodite’.

Confused by her intersexuality, and tired of the continuous bullying, she seeks to be seen from a genderless perspective…
One morning, she goes to school more earlier than normal, to address the mis-guided society (class) into an understanding of humankind by writing on the chalk board before the teacher even arrives…

As written in her own words…

"From today, from your perspective, I want to be a genderless person (The state of having no gender identity, regardless of physical sex)
You maybe scratching your heads with my ambigious content but let me address this issue further…
I want NO judgement, biased opinions or to be wrongly accused and abused out of context by being categorised into a certain category that YOU all placed me in. Your decisions lack a certain amount of precision. All ‘we’ do as people is classify…
So whatever…
I’m Androgynous - Having both male and female characteristics (appearance) that it becomes a challenge for one to decipher what sex that person is."


“Enjoy my body of work. The boy in the body of a skirt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment